If it weren’t for other people,
– My life would be a lot easier.
– The drive to work would take about a third of the time.
– Most of my problems would disappear.
– I wouldn’t have to deal with so many idiots.
– Things would always be done my way.
– I would always come out on top.
– I would never have to wait in line.
– I could actually get stuff done.
– The only conversations I would have would be with myself.
– Nobody would have ever helped me with anything.
– I could never sing in harmony.
– All of my favorite books, paintings, movies, and music would not exist.
– I would have been homeless on more than one occasion.
– Words with Friends would be pretty boring.
– There would be no roads, or stores, or customers, or audiences.
– I would have never received any encouragement.
– There would be no hands to hold.
– The world would be a very lonely place.