Man, people back in the old days must have been confused all of the time. How would anyone know how to raise children if it weren’t for all of the research and time-tested opinions that are currently available to everyone with online access? Babies do not come with instruction manuals, but then they don’t really need to. Everything I know about parenting I learned from the internet. For instance, I learned that:
15) Superheroes are bad for kids
16) Kids need superheroes
17) Don’t let your kids eat junk food
18) Don’t let your kids eat meat
19) Don’t let your kids eat gluten
20) Don’t obsess over what your kids eat
So now I know everything there is to know about parenting, thanks to the internet, and I can safely raise my children with the knowledge that I am doing everything right, and not screwing it all up like every parent prior to 1995.