Signs that you were raised in the greatest generation, with a childhood from 2010-2019!
Suck it, children of the 20’s!
1) That Sofia the First had the best theme song of all time (sorry, Doc McStuffins)!
2) Frozen is the greatest movie in the history of cinema.
3) Marvel only came out with two or three movies a year, and it still seemed like a lot!
4) If you didn’t turn off Super Why fast enough, you suddenly found yourself watching this guy.
5) That awkward moment walking in on your Mom reading 50 Shades of Grey.
6) Never quite knowing if the lockdown drills made you feel safer or more afraid of a school shooting.
7) You had a serious case of “Bieber Fever,” until you realized he was way too old for you!
8) “Implants” meant boob jobs, and not data chips!
9) The only neighborhood you wanted to live in was Daniel Tiger’s.
10) You parents would let you listen to “All About that Bass,” but not “Anaconda,” even though they were kind of the same song.
11) Wondering why your parents still owned CDs when all the music was on the computer anyway…
12) And then wondering why they kept files on the computer when everything was in the cloud!
13) There is only one Snow White that matters.
14) Knowing what the fox says.
15) You had at least two Isabellas in your class, and either an Aiden or a Jacob.
16) Never being allowed outside without a grown-up watching you.
17) Watching the “Gangnam Style” video over and over until you could do the whole dance.
18) You consider Return of the Jedi the last of the prequels.
19) Having to decide between being Wreck-It Ralph and Iron Man.
20) If there’s ever a choice, you pick Legos.
21) All the best shows were on Netflix.
22) Books don’t need pictures to be hilarious.
23) Nothing is more comfortable than sleeping on dessert.
24) Wishing they made a kids version of Wipeout.
25) Even though she’s the president now, to you Taylor Swift will always be a singer first.
26) The feeling of holding a book in your hands…made of paper!
27) Everything looks better in blocks.
28) Watching online with your parents the day they evacuated Miami Beach
29) Begging your parents to let you use the iPad!
30) If you ever had a free day after school, it was because one of your activities was cancelled.
31) Wishing you had your own dinosaur!
32) Not understanding why your parents would let you watch the first Harry Potter movie, but not the last one.
33) Ben Affleck is the only Batman.
34) Making fun of people on Facebook because the cool people were on Instagram…
35) …and then making fun of people on Instagram because the cool people were on Snapchat…
36) …and then making fun of people on Snapchat because all the cool people were on Phlomix!
37) Watching a new movie meant going around the block to one of these
38) The only human clones around were on Star Wars!
39) Growing up thinking you would learn to drive a car someday!
40) A healthy breakfast meant chocolate and marshmallows!
41) The end of the year meant another DJ Earworm mashup!
42) Listening to oldies music with our parents
43) Wanting your own minion
44) Being Princess Moana for Halloween and trying to convince your parents that you weren’t cold.
45) That feeling of accomplishment when you got your Goldieblox set up perfectly!
46) A bow and arrows was your weapon of choice
47) That sometimes you can learn a lot about being human from a robot
48) Your squad was Odd, your league was Justice, and your team was Umizoomi!
49) The fastest way to contact your friends was with a text message!
50) And finally, of course, something today’s kids will never experience…
Please follow and like us: